Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Weekend!

It is finally starting to feel like fall here in the South, which then inspired me to make a wreath. A couple days ago I went to Michael's and got to work. Unfortunately, I was out of Command hooks so the wreath had to wait until today to be put up. I just used some silk flowers, wrapped yarn around the curvaceous R (which, may I add, was a big pain in the behind) and tied it all onto the wreath. With this, I leave you to an enjoyable weekend!

{UPDATE} Geometric have been posted on our Facebook Page.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zainab!
    I work at Beso and saw the collection you created via Little Green Notebook! I hope you had fun browsing our site and found some great pieces for summer--the Rebecca Taylor color block sweater you chose is BEAUTIFUL!
    xo Beso

    www.beso. com

    ReplyDelete