Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nuts about Organizing?

My husband always thought I was nut when it came to organizing, but according to him, this takes the cake. I have tried to organize my fridge multiple times in my lifetime. Before I got married I made labels to allocate an area for everything in the refrigerator. Unfortunately, that did not work. People just do not like to look for where things go. I had come across a pin on pinterest in passing where a woman got freezer bins from Bed Bath and Beyond. Although the bins were nice, they were too pricey for me. So, today, annoyed with how ugly my fridge looked, I went out in search for small baskets that didn't hurt my wallet.


Look at these fabulous baskets! They were all only $1 at Target. I always go through the dollar days section in Target and every time I find something wonderful. 


Here is how my refrigerator looks now after all the baskets were packed and arranged on the shelves. I have a good feeling that this method will work, now there is no other option for where to put things back! To make it easier for my husband to look for things I am going to put labels on the baskets. 


 

Asker decided to stock up on Emory water bottles

Isn't it a beauty? I periodically open my refrigerator  door just to stare. Next project is my freezer! I hate how food gets crammed in there. Maybe Asker was right, I am a nut..

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! Haha I never though mt of using baskets in refrigerator, but it totally makes sense as a perfect organizer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend you to do it when you are up in Boston! Keeps the clutter pretty and helps you get to what you need with more ease!

      Delete
  2. haha love it! its funny how you open your refrigerator and stare..i do that with my closet. haha but i really like this. we're going to clean out the fridge today maybe I can convince my MIL to organize it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love projects that make you feel good about yourself! Makes you want to keep going, on an organization high. How did the fridge go?

      Delete